The Pitch Pipe: Celebrating Harmony on the Written Page!
Sweet Adelines International's quarterly magazine, The Pitch Pipe, portrays the beauty of our international membership while educating readers of the latest and greatest organizational happenings. With a reach of 23,000, the Pitch Pipe also offers promotional and marketing opportunities for select groups seeking advertising.
The Pitch Pipe is published quarterly in January, April, July and October. All four issues are distributed to members and subscribers both as a hard copy and offered digitally at pitchpipemagazine.com.
Included in The Pitch Pipe rate card: advertising rates and specs, shout out rates and specs (for members only), classified rates, advertising guidelines, editorial calendar and advertising application.
Click here to download The Pitch Pipe subscription form
We accept submissions for The Pitch Pipe. However, please keep the following in mind:
- The Pitch Pipe editors and staff reserve the right to edit articles for appropriateness, length, content and magazine consistency.
- Feature articles such as educational, health and music may be reviewed and discussed with the Editorial Review Board.
- Submissions regarding member achievements, special performances, competitions, chapter celebrations, etc. will be reviewed by The Pitch Pipe staff and will only be held for six months.
- Email inquiries to email@example.com.
- Feature articles must not exceed 1,000 words; all other articles must not exceed 500 words.
- Harmony Roundup submissions should be no more than 250 words.
Artwork, Photos & Headlines
- Articles considered for The Pitch Pipe must be accompanied by high-resolution (at least 300 dpi) photographs or art.
- Submit your article with a suggested headline and photo captions.
Headlines, photo captions and copy may be edited at the discretion of The Pitch Pipe editors.
- Article submissions without accompanying photographs or art will not likely be published. Photographs must be high quality and in focus.
- Deadlines are 60 days prior to publication.
Please note: We receive thousands of article submissions each year and regrettably cannot publish all articles we receive.
For the latest edition of The Pitch Pipe, and for archived issues, visit www.pitchpipemagazine.com.
Thank you to our Advertisers!
We would like to thank the following advertisers for partnering with Sweet Adelines on the January 2017 issue of The Pitch Pipe:
Advertise with The Pitch Pipe
In order to ensure all Pitch Pipe advertising is in line with member needs and our publishing standards, Sweet Adelines International reserves the right to reject submitted advertisements. All advertisers must submit an advertising application containing information regarding the content of the advertisement. Please supply ads as high-resolution, press-optimized PDF files. Ads should be in CMYK color space. All images and fonts should be embedded. Photos/halftones should be at least 300 DPI; line art should be at least 900 DPI. File dimensions must be sized to the exact ad dimensions with no trim/bleed/crop marks. Payment is due in full upon application approval. Ads received after deadline will not be published.
Email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.