November 3-8, 2014
WEBCAST LINK: SWEETADSWEBCAST.COM
Please note that pre-registration for Baltimore is now closed. Tickets will be available for purchase on-site at the Baltimore Convention Center. See Baltimore Schedule of Events for ticket office hours.
Ticket prices on/after May 1, 2014:
International Competitor All-Events: $210
Convention Assistant All- Events: $110
Member All-Events: $210
Non-Member All-Events: $225
Youth All-Events: $160
Single-Event Ticket Prices:
Harmony Classic: $50
Quartet Semi-Finals: $50
Quartet Finals: $55
Chrous Semi-Finals: $50
Chorus Finals: $55
Student: $20 per event
Please note the following Single Event Ticket Sales Policies:
• All Events Ticket holders will be assigned premium, full-stage view seats. Anyone anticipating a full view of the stage is encouraged to purchase an All Events Ticket.
• Single Event Ticket seats will be assigned after the All Events Ticket seats have been assigned. Single Event Ticket seats may be sujecct to a limited view of the stage.
• All seats will have a full view of the performance on a large projection screen.
• Tickets that are not purchased together on the same ticket order will not be seated together. No exceptions.
• Requests by Single Event Ticket holders to be seated with All Event Ticket holders will not be honored.
• Single Event Tickets will not be mailed, but may be picked up at Will Call in Baltimore during set hours that are published on the Convention Schedule.
• A confirmation email will be sent to the ticket purchaser once the order is complete. The email can often arrive in a spam/junk folder, please check accordingly.
• Please attach Release of Claims for each attendee (see .pdf link below).
Single Event Ticket Order Form (print/mail/fax)
Single Event Ticket Order Form (fillable/email)
*Click the link, download the file, left click and open with system viewer or Adobe Acrobat. Fill in information, save, and send completed form to email@example.com
If you have questions, please contact Tracy Shoghi at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 992-7464 ext. 137.