"A Brand New Song and Dance”
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
101 Bowie Street
San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Registration is currently closed.
- RSVP and join the conversation on the Facebook Event Page!
- Co-Chairs: Mary Rhea and Kim Vaughn
- Guest Faculty: Jennie Morton
- Faculty: Britt-Heléne Bonnedahl, Kathleen Hansen, Erin Howden, Deanna Kastler, Lori Lyford, Judy Pozsgay and Darlene Rogers.
|Registration and Housing||Faculty||Classes and Tracks|
|Schedule of Events||Transportation||San Antonio|
|Scooter Rental||Travel Tips|
Notes Before You Go
Handouts and Learning Tracks
All attendees will receive an email including links to class handouts, learning tracks and the digital event program.
Please note that WiFi is NOT available in the meeting space at the San Antonio Marriott. ALL class materials will be need to be either 1) printed or 2) downloaded to your personal device prior to arriving in San Antonio. Digital materials will not be available on-site.
Thursday Opening Reception • Conference Room 17 & 18 Terrace
Immediately following the Opening Session, join new and old friends for an opening celebration! There will be a cash bar, so please bring cash. Food will not be provided.
Saturday Closing Session • Salon E
We will end this seminar with a BANG! Erin Howden will be wrapping up the weekend during our closing dinner. Dinner will be provided and a cash bar will be available.
See Schedule of Events for complete schedule.
Meals Included with Registration
- Breakfast (Thursday–Saturday)
- Lunch on Friday and Saturday
- Dinner on Saturday
- Sweet Adelines will attempt to accommodate all dietary requests received. However, due to the specificity of each request, a balanced meal meeting each person’s requirements cannot be guaranteed. Please plan ahead and bring additional snacks and food that will meet your requirements. There are multiple grocery stores a quick Uber or Lyft ride away, and mini fridges are included in each room. We appreciate your understanding as we seek to provide a wonderful, educational experience without raising the registration cost for all attendees.
- During meal times, the hotel will note the items on the buffet that are GF, V, VG, or DF.
Nearby Dining Options
Dinner is not provided on Thursday and Friday. There are a variety of amazing dining options within steps from the Marriott Rivercenter Hotel, including Yardhouse and Margaritaville at the Shops at Rivercenter.
- Visit the San Antonio Riverwalk website for access to all the different dining options available from the Riverwalk.
- Feeling Adventurous? Visit the Pearl District for some San Antonio favorites, including Savor, the newest restaurant from the Culinary Institute of America!
- Looking for gluten free options? Download the Find Me Gluten Free mobile app before heading to San Antonio.
Have a scooter or wheelchair delivered to your hotel or residence! Scootaround is proud to be the preferred scooter and wheelchair rental service for the event.
- Visit Scootaround’s website to reserve your scooter for Directors and Visual Leaders Seminar.
Sweet Adelines International