MIXED HARMONY FAMILY CHORUS
What could be better than singing on the International Stage in St. Louis with your friends and family? This is the opportunity for you and your loved ones to shine under the lights....TOGETHER!
- Limited to 250 participants on a first-come, first served basis once registration opens
- Comprised of Sweet Adelines members and their male or female family and friends
- Two one-hour rehearsals at The Dome at America's Center on Friday, October 19, and Saturday, October 20, at 8:00 a.m.
- Performance on Saturday, October 20 following the Chorus Finals competition
- Must be registered with an All-Events Registration
ABOUT THE DIRECTORS:
The directors for the Mixed Harmony Chorus will be Kerry and Steve Denino.
Kerry and Steve Denino met as pre-teen, second generation barbershoppers in Columbus, OH. Their love of barbershop harmony has always been a family affair, and they are thrilled to share that passion with the mixed family chorus!
Kerry is a Master 700 Director of the medalist Scioto Valley Chorus. She is the baritone of SPOTLIGHT, 2006 International Quartet Champions. Steve sings bass in The Core quartet – BHS semifinalists. He also sang in the quartet, Uptown Sound – 2-time BHS international silver medalists. Steve currently serves on Barbershop Harmony Society board of directors.
Steve and Kerry have been married for 27 years and reside in Central Ohio. They have two children, Amanda and Nick, who are both avid musicians and barbershop enthusiasts.
Want to join in on the fun?
- A $20 registration fee will be required. The registration fee will provide you with your sheet music and learning tracks for two song selections, as well as, a performance video that will be emailed to you post-convention. Due to music licensing laws, each person must pay the registration fee and music may not be shared.
- Once registered you will be committed to learning the music in advance and attending two one-hour rehearsals on Friday, October 19, and Saturday, October 20, at 8:00 a.m.
Please Note: Mixed Harmony Family Chorus members are required to purchase an All-Events Registration in order to participate. Click here to register for the St. Louis Convention and Competition.
Register now for the Mixed Harmony Family Chorus.*
*Once your registration is complete, you will be emailed a link to learning track and performance resources.