The Pitch Pipe: Celebrating Harmony on the Written Page!
Sweet Adelines International's quarterly magazine, The Pitch Pipe, portrays the beauty of our international membership while educating readers of the latest and greatest organizational happenings. With a reach of 22,000, The Pitch Pipe also offers promotional and marketing opportunities for select groups seeking advertising.
The Pitch Pipe is published quarterly in January, April, July and October. All four issues are distributed to members and subscribers both as a hard copy and offered digitally at www.pitchpipemagazine.com.
50 and 60 Year Member List
Click here to view this year's 50 and 60 year member list. Also watch for your April copy of The Pitch Pipe, where it will be printed.
Advertise in The Pitch Pipe
Click here to download The Pitch Pipe rate card.
Included in The Pitch Pipe rate card: advertising rates and specs, shout out rates and specs (for members only), classified rates, advertising guidelines, editorial calendar and advertising reservation form (page 5).
- Email, mail or fax reservation form:
Sweet Adelines International Headquarters
Attn: The Pitch Pipe (Advertising)
9110 S. Toledo Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74137, USA
- After reservation form is received, please allow international headquarters at least five business days to respond.
- If reservation is approved, advertisers are contractually obligated to provide ad and payment for the issues indicated.
Full payment is due within 10 business days of reservation confirmation. Do not provide payment information via email.
Subscribe to The Pitch Pipe
Click here to download The Pitch Pipe subscription form.
- Subscriptions: $12 USD annually, $24 USD outside North America.
- Fax or mail completed form with payment to Sweet Adelines International Headquarters, Attn: The Pitch Pipe (Subscription). See above for address and fax number. Do not send payment information via email.
We accept submissions for The Pitch Pipe. However, please keep the following in mind:
- The Pitch Pipe editors and staff reserve the right to edit articles for appropriateness, length, content and magazine consistency.
- Feature articles such as educational, health and music may be reviewed and discussed with the Editorial Review Board.
- Submissions regarding member achievements, special performances, competitions, chapter celebrations, etc. will be reviewed by The Pitch Pipe staff and will only be held for six months.
- Email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feature articles must not exceed 1,000 words; all other articles must not exceed 500 words.
- Harmony Roundup submissions should be no more than 250 words.
Artwork, Photos & Headlines
- Articles considered for The Pitch Pipe must be accompanied by high-resolution (at least 300 dpi) photographs or art.
- Submit your article with a suggested headline and photo captions.
Headlines, photo captions and copy may be edited at the discretion of The Pitch Pipe editors.
- Article submissions without accompanying photographs or art will not likely be published. Photographs must be high quality and in focus.
- Deadlines are 60 days prior to publication.
Please note: We receive thousands of article submissions each year and regrettably cannot publish all articles we receive.
For the latest edition of The Pitch Pipe, and for archived issues, visit www.pitchpipemagazine.com.
Thank you to our Advertisers!
We would like to thank the following advertisers for partnering with Sweet Adelines International on the April 2018 issue of The Pitch Pipe: