Please Note: Sweet Adelines International is transitioning to a new membership database in early June; and as a result, we will not be able to process event registrations until the new database is operational. Members will receive new login information via email at that time.
Sing With Us in St. Louis!
Sweet Adelines International
72nd Annual Convention & Competition
Oct. 15-20, 2018
The Dome at America's Center
St. Louis, Mo., USA
Join us for the new Mixed Harmony Family Chorus — More information coming soon!
CHORUS MEMBERS AND QUARTET MEMBERS
Members of the same Chorus or Quartet can register other members of their chorus or quartet online using the group registration option. Please note that members and non-members wishing to sit with your chorus or quartet will need to purchase a separate registration. If they wish to sit with your group, please have them note the chorus or quartet name, as well as individual name when prompted during registration.
INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS
Individuals and other non-chorus or quartet groups will need to register individually regardless of being a member or non-member. If you wish to sit with another individual or group of individuals, please note the individual’s name when prompted. Groups not related by chorus or quartet will not be able to register together and will need to complete separate registrations online.
If you have questions or have trouble registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to download the 2018 St. Louis Chorus Registration Signature Relase Form
- If you would like to place 20 or more registrations at once (and guarantee you will all sit together) use this form to acquire the required signatures for each individual registrant. This signature is mandatory for all registrations.
- Click here to download the 2018 St. Louis All-Event Registration Form
- Prior to completing the fillable registration form, download and save the form to your computer.
- Click here to register online
- If you are a member and you do not log in, you will not receive member pricing.
- Click here to download the 2018 Single-Event Registration Form.
- Click here to register for a Single-Event Registration online.
Registration Deadline Updates:
Please note that due to a new database migration, several registration deadlines have changed.
- **July 6, 2018: Pre-Registration Ends
Registrations purchased after this date will not be mailed, but will be available for pickup at will call in St. Louis.
- July 7, 2018 – Sept. 3, 2018: Online Registration for On-site Pickup
Registrations will be available for purchase online until September 3rd for on-site pickup (at will call) in St. Louis. After September 3, registrations will only be available on-site.
All-Event Registration Types:
All prices listed in USD
Late Registration (Begins June 2, 2018)
- International Chorus Competitor: $275
- International Quartet Competitor (after July 8, 2018): $275
- Convention Assistant: $185
- Member: $275
- Non-Member: $300
- Youth Member or Youth Non-Member (25 and under): $200
Single-Event Registration (now open!)
Single-Event Registration is open via fax, mail and online. All Single-Event Registrations will be available for will call on-site at the Dome at America’s Center. Single-Event Registrations will not be mailed.
- Harmony Classic (Tuesday, Oct. 16, 5:15 – 10:30 p.m.) $65
- Quartet Semifinals (Wednesday, Oct. 17, 10 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.) $65
- Chorus Semifinals (Thursday, Oct. 18, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.) $65
- Quartet Finals (Friday, Oct. 19, 11:45 a.m. – 5 p.m.) $70
- Chorus Finals (Saturday, Oct. 20, 11:45 a.m. – 6 p.m.) $70
- Student (25 and under): $35
The Coronet Club Show:
- The Coronet Club Show is a separately-priced event. To purchase tickets to the Coronet Club Show, please visit: www.coronetclub.org.
St. Louis 2018 Registration Guidelines:
- Registrations not accepted via email.
- All members of Sweet Adelines are required to include their member ID numbers with their registration form. Registration entries missing required member ID numbers will not be accepted.
- To sit together you must register together, before June 1st! If your registration payment is not included with the group's registration form, seating with that group is not guaranteed. Additions to registrations on or after June 2nd will be seated as a separate registration.
- Pre-registration closes July 6, 2018. After July 6, registrations may be purchased for pickup on-site. Seats will be assigned based on availability.
- Registrations may be purchased online from July 7-Sept. 3, 2018, for pickup on-site.
- After Sept. 3, 2018, registrations can only be purchased on-site at the event.
- Send only one form of payment for the group. Multiple checks or credit card numbers included with one registration form are not accepted.
- Make check/money order payable to Sweet Adelines International. Your cleared check or credit card statement is your receipt. There is a $10 USD service charge on all returned checks.
- Registration refunds: Refunds of 50 percent of the registration may be granted on a case-by-case basis until July 6, 2018.
No refunds will be granted after this date.
- All-event registration fee: All-event registration includes admission to all competition and education sessions.
- Click here for the St. Louis 2018 International Convention and Competition Facebook Page.
Sing With Us In St. Louis!
Video provided by: www.explorestlouis.com