St. Louis 2018 Early-Bird Registration is Open!
- Click here to download the 2018 St. Louis Chorus Registration Signature Relase Form
- If you would like to place 20 or more registrations at once (and guarantee you will all sit together) use this form to acquire the required signatures for each individual registrant. This signature is mandatory for all registrations.
- Click here to download the 2018 St. Louis All-Event Registration Form
- Prior to completing the fillable registration form, download and save the form to your computer.
- Click here to register online
- If you are a member and you do not log in, you will not receive member pricing.
All-Event Registration Types
(All prices listed in USD.)
Early-Bird Registration (ends April 16, 2018)
- International Chorus Competitor: $225
- International Quartet Competitor: $225
- Convention Assistant: $160
- Member: $225
- Non-Member: $250
- Youth Member or Youth Non-Member (under 25): $175
Late Registration (after April 16, 2018)
- International Chorus Competitor: $275
- International Quartet Competitor (after July 9, 2018): $275
- Convention Assistant: $185
- Member: $275
- Non-Member: $300
- Youth Member or Youth Non-Member (under 25): $200
The Coronet Club Show
- The Coronet Club Show is a separately-priced event. To purchase tickets to the Coronet Club Show, please visit: www.coronetclub.org.
St. Louis 2018 Registration Guidelines
- Registrations not accepted via email.
- All members of Sweet Adelines are required to include their member ID numbers with their registration form. Registration entries missing required member ID numbers will not be accepted.
- To sit together you must register together! If your registration payment is not included with the group's registration form, seating with that group is not guaranteed.
- Pre-registration closes July 6, 2018. After July 6, registrations may be purchased for pickup on-site. Seats will be assigned based on availability.
- Registrations may be purchased online from July 7-Sept. 3, 2018, for pickup on-site.
- After Sept. 3, 2018, registrations can only be purchased on-site at the event.
- Send only one form of payment for the group. Multiple checks or credit card numbers included with one registration form are not accepted.
- Make check/money order payable to Sweet Adelines International. Your cleared check or credit card statement is your receipt. There is a $10 USD service charge on all returned checks.
- Registration refunds: Refunds of 50 percent of the registration may be granted on a case-by-case basis until July 6, 2018.
No refunds will be granted after this date.
- All-event registration fee: All-event registration includes admission to all competition and education sessions.
- Click here for the St. Louis 2018 International Convention and Competition Facebook Page.
St. Louis, get ready to hear us sing!
Video provided by: www.explorestlouis.com