Who We Are:
The sweet blend of a cappella barbershop harmony is the heart-beat of this nearly 22,000-member worldwide organization. With more than 70 years of barbershop history, Sweet Adelines International provides a legacy of joy and passion for singing to those women who experience the camaraderie and lifelong friendships on the choral risers each week. As one of the largest associations of women singers to date, Sweet Adelines continues to positively impact women's lives and helps them find their voices, build confidence, enhance their vocal abilities, improve leadership and management qualities, and create a lifelong support system of sisterhood and kinship.
Annual Convention Dates:
Sponsorship opportunities are available during the Sweet Adelines International, 72nd Annual Convention & Competition to be held in St. Louis on October 15-20, 2018 at The Dome at America’s Center. Get your company or product/service name in front of over 5,000 attendees.
Who are our members?
49% have been members for 16+ years.
67% of our members have a college degree
70% are employed in the areas of:
- Medical/Healthcare Industry
One of the best things about Sweet Adelines is that we’re everywhere and with nearly 22,000 members and over 5,000 annual convention attendees, Sweet Adelines offers you direct access to women of all ages and education levels around the world. These are the same women you can influence to buy your products or services throughout the year. As an all-female organization, Sweet Adelines members have buying power…
- 85% of all consumer purchases in the U.S. are made by women
- 93% of food purchases are made by women
- 75% of women identify themselves as the primary household shopper
- 50% of products typically marketed to men are purchased by women
- 80% of healthcare decisions are made by women
- 68% of new car purchase decisions are made by women
- 66% of PCs are purchased by women
- 92% of vacations are planned by women
Source – Barmann, K. (2014, December 22). Purchasing Power of Women, Retrieved June 09, 2017 from www.fona.com
Who Should Sponsor?
- Business Opportunities
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
- Electronics & Technology
- Fashion, Accessories, Jewelry & Handbags
- Financial Planning & Investments
- Food & Beverage Companies
- Healthcare Companies & Wellness Programs
- Home Improvement & Décor
- Housewares & Appliances
- Preventive Medicine & Nutritional Foods
- Salon & Spa Services
- Skin Care & Cosmetics
- Vacation & Travel Services
Don’t miss this opportunity to highlight your company or brand name front and center to this powerful group of females. Following are the various sponsorship packages and individual opportunities.