What could be better than singing on the International Stage in St. Louis with your friends and family?
This is the opportunity for you and your loved ones to shine under the lights ...TOGETHER!
Sing with the Mixed Harmony Family Chorus:
- Limited to 250 participants on a first-come, first served basis
- Open to Sweet Adelines' members and their male and/or female family and friends
- Two one-hour rehearsals at The Dome at America's Center on Friday, October 19, and Saturday, October 20, at 8 a.m.
- Performance on Saturday, October 20, following the Chorus Finals competition
- All-Events Registration required to participate.
Your $20 USD registration fee will provide sheet music and learning tracks for two song selections, as well as, a performance video that will be emailed post-convention. Due to music licensing laws, each participant must pay the registration fee and music may not be shared.
Register now for the Mixed Harmony Family Chorus!*
*Once your registration is complete, participants will receive an email containing a link to learning track and performance resources.
Sweet Adelines' Members: Sweet Adelines' Mixed Harmony Family Chorus Registration Tutorial
Non-Sweet Adelines' Members: Non-Member Mixed Harmony Family Chorus Registration Tutorial
- Once registered, you will be committed to learning the music in advance and attending two one-hour rehearsals on Friday, October 19, and Saturday, October 20, at 8 a.m.
Meet the Directors:
- The directors for the Mixed Harmony Chorus will be Kerry and Steve Denino!
- Kerry and Steve Denino met as pre-teen, second generation barbershoppers in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Their love of barbershop harmony has always been a family affair, and they are thrilled to share that passion with the Mixed Harmony Family Chorus!
- Kerry is a Master 700 Director of the medalist Scioto Valley Chorus. She is the baritone of SPOTLIGHT, Sweet Adelines' 2006 International Champion Quartet. Steve sings bass in The Core quartet, BHS semifinalists. He also sang in the quartet, Uptown Sound, 2-time BHS international silver medalists. Steve currently serves on Barbershop Harmony Society board of directors.
- Steve and Kerry have been married for 27 years and reside in Central Ohio. They have two children, Amanda and Nick, who are both avid musicians and barbershop enthusiasts.
Sweet Adelines International
Competition Services Department