Now is the time to secure your space on the jumbotron display and in the convention program! Space is extremely limited, download the rate card and send your reservation form today.
Advertising Rate Card
In addition to the information listed below, the advertising reservation form is included in the rate card.
Click here to download the Advertising Reservation Form.
International Convention Program
This 5.5” x 8.5” program is the go-to source for information during international convention. The convention program is a keepsake that attendees not only read front to back, but they preserve as a souvenir in celebration of Sweet Adelines international convention. Included, but not limited to, one will find the daily schedule of events, competition order of appearance, International Exhibit Hall floorplan, international convention history, space allotted for attendees to write performance notes and competitor placements, and last by not least, a limited number of pages for commercial and shout out advertisements.
Announce your message to the captive audience inside the competition arena via the 12' x 16' jumbotron screens. Throughout the competition, jumbotron advertisements will display in 12-second increments between each performance. The frequency of display will depend on the number of advertisers and ads will be rotated daily.
Advertising Rates, Options & Requirements
For all member and non-member advertisers with the intention of promoting the sale of products, services or events.
Shout Out Rate:
For all member and non-member advertisers to send congratulatory and uplifting messages, offer birthday wishes, honor special achievements, etc. This is a fun – and affordable – way to show support for your region, surprise your favorite Sweet Adelines member, director, chorus or quartet. You never know who will be on the jumbotron next!
International Convention Program
Requirements – Commercial advertisements
- All ads must be high resolution (300 DPI), press-optimized PDF files.
- Ads should be in CMYK color space with all images and fonts embedded.
- Images/halftones should be at least 300 DPI and line art should be at least 900 DPI.
- Artwork file submissions sized to the exact ad dimensions with no trim/bleed/crop marks.
Requirements – Shout Out advertisements
- Graphic design is included in the convention program shout out rate.
- Upon request, a single proof will be provided to confirm accuracy of content.
- Required materials vary according to ad size:
- Full-page (no bleed): Supply up to 2 high-resolution photos (at least 300 DPI) and up to 40 words of ad copy.
- Half-page (no bleed): Supply 1 high-resolution photo (at least 300 DPI), and up to 20 words of ad copy.
- Should you wish to design your own shout out advertisement, we are unable to accept file submissions with incorrect mechanical requirements.
- If you will be providing print-ready file(s), please make a note on the advertising reservation form.
- Shout out materials received after submission deadline and/or with incorrect mechanical requirements will not be published.
|International Convention Program|
|Ad Size||Commercial Rate||Shout Out (graphic design included)||Dimensions (width x height)|
|Full-page (no bleed)||$485||$345||4.5" x 7.5"|
|Half-page (no bleed)||$340||$200||4.5" x 3.5"|
|Two page spread (w/ bleed)||$900||NA||11.25" x 8.75"|
Prices Listed in USD
- Microsoft PowerPoint file (.PPT) set to wide-screen (16:9) format (1280 x 720 pixels)
- .PPTX file types are not accepted.
- High resolution photos (at least 300 DPI)
- Audio is not permitted.
- Slide animations and/or transitions must play automatically and within 12-second timeframe.
- Shout out advertisements (on the jumbotron) do not include graphic design.
Please note: We are not able to edit PowerPoint slides received. Advertisers are responsible to set each slide’s animations and/or transitions to play automatically and within the allotted 12-second timeframe per slide. International headquarters will not correct slide format or adjust animations and/or transitions.
|Single Commercial slide||$125|
|Single Shout Out slide||$100|
Prices Listed in USD
- Aug. 1: Closing date for all advertising reservations.
- Aug. 17: Closing date for all artwork file submissions. No refunds made after artwork submission deadline.
- Advertising reservation forms must have required signatures and full payment.
- Completed advertising reservation forms will be accepted via fax and postal mail:
Sweet Adelines International
Attn: Convention Advertising
9110 S. Toledo Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74137 USA
- Headquarters staff will email a reservation receipt* with a confirmation ID assigned to each advertisement. *Receipt sent to the email address provided on the advertising reservation form.
- Advertising reservation forms submitted without full payment (check or credit card information) will not be processed.
- Email artwork file submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug. 17, 2018. Due to the high volume of file submissions, please reference the advertising confirmation ID.
- File submissions will receive a receipt within three business days.
- Should your artwork submission be rejected for mechanical requirements, the submission deadline will not be extended.
- Sweet Adelines International reserves the right to reject file submissions.
- Advertisements sent in file formats other than those specified will not accepted.
- Advertisements received after submission deadline will not be published.
- No refunds offered after Aug. 1, 2018.