Registration can be completed online, by mail or fax.
- To register by mail or fax, please complete the New Orleans 2019 Registration Form. Credit card details (or check) must accompany registration form.
- Online registration is available for all attendees.
Groups belonging to the same chorus and sitting together in the competition arena may register online, by mail or by fax.
- To register by mail, please complete the New Orleans 2019 Registration Form , Chorus Member Group Registration Spreadsheet AND/OR Non-Chorus Member Group Registration Spreadsheet.
Groups with non-Sweet Adelines members and members (who are not affiliated with the same chorus) can register by mail only.
To add to a group registration, the mailing contact and group/chorus name must be the same as listed on the original New Orleans 2019 Registration Form. The mailing contact will receive the additional registrations. Credit card details (or check) must accompany registration form.
- To add 5 (or fewer) additional registrations to a group registration, please complete the New Orleans 2019 Registration Form and mail to international headquarters along with payment.
- To add more than 5 additional registrations to a group registration, please complete a NEW Chorus Member Group Registration Spreadsheet AND/OR Non-Chorus Member Group Registration Spreadsheet, attach to the New Orleans 2019 Registration Form and mail to international headquarters along with payment.
Yes! Registration substitutions (transfers) and badge changes will be available until June 21, 2019. After this date, substitutions must be done on your own, and badge changes can be made on-site at the Headquarters Desk.
To transfer a registration before June 21, 2019, please contact the Events Department at email@example.com.
Refunds of 50% of the registration cost may be granted on a case-by-case basis until June 21, 2019. No refunds will be granted after this date.
For those wishing to add on to existing registrations, pre-registration closes on June 21, 2019. After this date, registrations may be purchased for pickup on-site. Seats will be assigned based on availability and cannot be added to existing registrations.
Registrations can be purchased online until August 5, 2019. After this date, registrations can only be purchased in person at the event.
Single Event Registration can be completed online, by mail or fax.
Mail or Fax:
To purchase one or multiple Single Event Registrations for Sweet Adelines 2019 Convention & Competition in New Orleans, please complete the New Orleans 2019 Single Event Registration Form. Credit card details (or check by mail only) must accompany registration form.
- Online registration is available for one or multiple Single Event Registrations.
- Single Event Registration will also be available on-site at Will Call based on availability, during set hours that are published in the Convention Schedule of Events.
Online and mail orders will not be processed after Aug. 5, 2019.
Registrations not accepted via email.
Yes! The Sweet Adelines' live international competition webcast feed can be accessed at www.sweetadswebcast.com. The competition will not be available on the video player until the live event.
Help keep the webcast free! Your all-access pass to Sweet Adelines' international stage is made available by donations from viewers around the world. More information regarding the webcast as well as how to donate can be found on our webcast donations page.
All competitions (Harmony Classic, Quartet and Chorus Semifinals and Finals) will take place at the Smoothie King Center: 1501 Dave Dixon Dr., New Orleans, LA 70113.
The New Orleans Marriott and the Sheraton New Orleans are across the street from each other, and are approximately 1 mile from the Smoothie King Center.
Harmony Bazaar will be open (to everyone) from 2–8 p.m. Monday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, and 8 a.m.–Noon on Saturday.
Harmony Bazaar will be located in the 2nd floor Preservation Hall at the New Orleans Marriott: 555 Canal Street New Orleans, La., 70130. The New Orleans Marriott is approximately 1 mile from the Smoothie King Center.
The airport is roughly 15 miles (23 minutes) from the New Orleans Marriott and Sheraton New Orleans.
Credit cards will be held as a guarantee only and will not be charged until check-in.
Yes, housing reservations can be modified.
Housing opens to general attendees on April 17, 2019. After this date, the housing bureau’s cancellation policy, hours and contact information will be available on the New Orleans Housing webpage.
Based on availability, New Orleans hotels may be able to honor the convention rate for 3 days pre/post-convention. These rates may be extended past 3 days, based on hotel availability. Rates are not guaranteed before or after convention but will be given on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Experient Customer Service to request additional nights.
General busing will be available for those staying within the Sweet Adelines International official housing block during peak times to and from the following locations:
- Smoothie King Center (Competition Location)
- New Orleans Marriott (Co-HQ Hotel)
- Sheraton New Orleans (Co-HQ Hotel)
ADA Vehicles will be available upon request.
Those not staying within the official Sweet Adelines International housing block will have the opportunity to purchase a bus pass to gain access to convention busing. Pricing and details will be available at a later date.
Additional information regarding busing and transportation may be found on the New Orleans Transportation webpage.
For more information on parking at the Smoothie King Center, visit the Smoothie King Center Directions and Parking webpage.
For parking in New Orleans, you can use the Parking Panda online platform and mobile app to find, reserve and pay for parking in advance. This mobile reservation service sells reservations for a variety of companies at over 30 locations in New Orleans.
The current sales tax rate for New Orleans, La. is 9.45%.
The hotel tax rate is 15.2%.
Tax rates are subject to change.