What to Bring
San Antonio has so much to explore! Here's a list of recommended items to bring on your trip.
- Walking Shoes
- Jacket (hotel meeting space can be chilly)
- Refillable Water Bottle (water stations will be available)
- Snacks and Food (see dietary restrictions)
- Cash (for cash bars)
- Handouts (downloaded or printed)
- Learning Tracks (downloaded)
- Program (downloaded or printed)
- Phone/Device Chargers
Remember to be careful! Even though San Antonio is rated one of the safest cities to travel, it is always encouraged to explore with a group of people, especially at night. Make sure to remove your name badge when leaving the hotel and keep a close eye on your belongings. Safes are available in each hotel room, so please leave any valuables secured.