Registration is now closed
Due to ongoing uncertainties related to the COVID-19 pandemic, registrations will be 100% refundable up until the date of the event.
Please note, all 2022 Sweet Adelines International events will adhere to the Health and Safety Protocol set by the International Board of Directors. To view more information on what is required to attend IES, view the Health and Safety Guidelines and the IES 2022 Health and Safety FAQ.
Your IES 2022 Registration Includes*:
- Housing on campus from Wednesday, July 20th to Sunday, July 24th.
- Three meals a day, beginning with dinner on Wednesday and ending with breakfast on Sunday.
- An exciting Opening Session and two General Sessions featuring Lisa Popeil.
- Three full days of classes designed with YOU in mind.
- Admittance to the Diamond Division Quartet Contest on Thursday, July 21st and Rising Star Quartet Contest on Friday, July 22nd.
- Access to the Saturday Show, performers to be announced at a later date.
*The Commuter Registration option includes everything except housing. The Chaperone Registration option includes everything except the Education Sessions.
Sweet Adelines International