Funding Assistance for Regional Young Women in Harmony Festivals
All applications must be submitted at least 90 days prior to the event for consideration. The decisions regarding festival applications will be made on a rotating basis until all funds for that fiscal year have been distributed or until the end of the fiscal year, whichever comes first. For each accepted festival, Sweet Adelines International Headquarters will assist with funding for a clinician (transportation, housing and meals) and provide free sheet music for up to three song titles. This funding will be provided for a maximum of two years. After that time the festival should be able to support a clinician’s participation from the festival’s financial plan.
To be considered for festival funding, each applicant must submit the following:
- Use this form to request clinician funding and complimentary music for festivals in their first or second year.
- Please see the YWIH Free Sheet Music List for eligible song titles.
- Use this form to request complimentary sheet music for youth events such as festivals, workshops and camps.
4) Preliminary Budget
5) Festival Schedule
- Please attach Preliminary Budget (#4) and Festival Schedule (#5) to the Pre-Planning Documentation Form (#3).
Young Women in Harmony Festival Forms
- Submit post-festival report within two weeks of the festival date.
Sweet Adelines International