Your gift may be made through a will, revocable trust or similar estate planning document. Deferred gifts can be directed to support any of the Sweet Adelines funds (programs to support). Donors providing written documentation that they have named Sweet Adelines International in their estate plan are recognized as members of the Nancy Bergman Legacy Society.
To find out more about how you can create your own legacy through a planned estate gift to Sweet Adelines International, contact Susan Smith, director of philanthropy at email@example.com or call toll free at 1.918.388.8040.
• Thank you letter and call from Sweet Adelines CEO Tammy Talbot and International President Joan Boutilier
• Two VIP seats for those who have completed and submitted a Legacy Letter of Intent documentation to substantiate their gift plan with Sweet Adelines International
• Access to VIP donor lounge at International Convention
• Invitation to annual donor reception at International Convention
• Invitation to President’s Reception at International Convention
• Estate Gift Donor Pin
• The Pitch Pipe, four times per year
• Quarterly or bi-annual E-Mail donor report (Individual names of donors will be honored in the report released after the donation)
The story behind the Gladys "Gee" and Fred Katen Fund.
The story behind Nancy and Dave Kurth’s gifts to Sweet Adelines.
A talk with Lisbet Duponte about her estate gift to Sweet Adelines.